~::[Tuesday, August 31, 2004]::~

Welcome to Chiisy v.2.0 [Restricted Liberty] mouthful, eh?
There you go, a finished layout at last. Simple yet readable (hey, that rhymes xD). Why [Restricted Liberty], such an oxymoron? The clouds in the picture basically symbolizes freedom as in the lines "I wander, lonely as the cloud" by some well-known author whose name I don't bother to remember. On the other hand, the lines somehow confine that freedom to soar... that's what I see it as anyway. Anyway, the blue and black practically expresses how the elements of independence and boundaries/limitations are often intertwined (I have my own philosophy regarding that, perhaps I'll post it here or in my own blog some time).

So, Chii, everyone, like it? :D Please do give me your inputs ^^.

Fyi, Chiisy v.1.0 was titled [Yummy cloudy, me hungry *droolsy*].