~::[Monday, August 23, 2004]::~

Meuuuh, I only got a B3 for my Mother Tongue and therefore need to retake x_x

Moral of the story, reading comics really help to improve your Chinese, too many storiest to list already.

Mwakakakakak, my turn to thwack you for not bloging liao *thwacks with the most enormous branch found lying on the street*.

My Chii dear ish lending me a W-inds (however you spell it) cd. It features these three Japanese youths around three years older than me who sing ><" MARVELOUSLY! Ok, fine, this is my very first experience of hearing a good singer's song before he breaks his face and after he does, in which he sounds better still. Ngyuuu... don't expect me to return it anytime soon *maniacal laugh* Thank you Chii darling *muackiez*

Chii... I found another errr... enticing part of a male's body le. A man's back is... delightful xD ok la, some only. And mind you, I do prefer them covered by clothes, thank you very much... unless they have a set of washboard abs to complement it... like Smallvile's Clark Kent *drools*. Aside from that, Sasuke's neck is drop dead gorgeous and some bishies' lower-waist-but-not-low-enough-for-him-to-be-titled-flasher are irresistable. Gosh, when did I start to sound so pervertic? Just for your information and to prevent misunderstanding, though not so much out of guilty conscience, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cats and dogs, cow and chicken, cows and crayons, ..., I am a perfectly normal girl whose level of perverseness is on the bottom 12% of the world's population according to some quiz. Whew, my longest sentence yet... lucky you I know how to abuse the comma sign thoroughly :D

*thwacks Chii once again for not blogging*