~::[Sunday, August 01, 2004]::~

Chii was supposed to come over today so that we'd be able to create a decent layout for this blog (chii, lookie, i've got one for mine!). Yet, she smsed me saying that she couldn't come over. What we've planned so far is that it's gonna be sky related. The main ingredients will consist of Chii's photographic masterpieces with the majestic sky-view (from various districts of Singapore) as the subject, as well as drawings of her and myself to be stuffed... somewhere... :D

What you should expect from me in this blog is my not-so-personal gibberish nonsense, where my personal one would be flooded by those heart-to-heart kind of ramblings. After all, not everyone would be that much interested with me-seeing-a-hunk, me-having-pms sort of thing, right ;).

Oh and Chii, about those fangirls, leave 'em alone, will ya? It's not like I don't go that way whenever I see tall-dark-and-handsome (aka Ka Ying who sadly happens to be a girl~) or my dearest Mr. Kang (who, to be grieved upon, is already married and has a son in our school) or of course my beloved Aoshi-sama (again, the world spins against my undying passion, he's none but an artwork).
my cases are somewhat similar, mah...